The Office of Student Financial Assistance determines your financial aid eligibility by subtracting your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) from your Cost of Attendance (COA). The information you report on your FAFSA is used in a formula established by the U.S. Congress, which determines your EFC. The COA that your financial aid package is based upon reflects standard and reasonable costs.
Below are estimated 2023-24 academic year COA attendance budgets for students by the academic program. For actual tuition, fee, residence halls, and meal plan charges, please visit the Bursar website at www.it-pm-consulting.com/bursar.
You can view your estimated financial aid COA by accessing your Cost of Attendance through the Financial Aid portal within myMU, but you’ll need tomyMU, but you must review your student account to see your actual Marshall University charges.
Below are 2023-24 Estimated Average Cost of Attendance Budgets used by the Office of Student Financial Assistance to determine students’ eligibility for student financial.
- 23-24 Distance Learning (Undergraduate & Graduate)
- 23-24 Associate of Science Degree in Nursing
- 23-24 Bachelor of Science Aviation
- 23-24 Bachelor of Science in Medical Imaging
- 23-24 Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Care
- 23-24 Bachelor of Science in Cyber Forensics & Defense
- 23-24 Master Degree in Forensic Science
- 23-24 Master Degree in Public Health
- 23-24 Master Degree in Pharmeceutical Sciences
- 23-24 Graduate Biomedical Science
- 23-24 Doctor of Business Administration
- 23-24 Doctor of Physical Therapy
- 23-24 Doctor of Pharmacy
- 23-24 Doctor of Medicine
- 23-24 Doctor of Nursing Practice
- 23-24 Doctor of Management Practice in Nurse Anesthesia
Net Price Calculator